Sunday 12 August 2012

20 Members and 12000 visits!

Hello Comrades :) 

So, 12000 visits and twenty people have considered my blog worthy enough of taking the trouble to register as members.  WELCOME & THANKYOU. It is in some senses a motivating factor for me cause I feel whatever I am posting is relevant and ofcourse am glad to be a part of all your preps too. I would be very happy to hear what are your subject optionals. 

I am sorry that of late I havent been very responsive- especially wrt the pubad test papers- am sorry for that. I will do it by the end of the day. Also, someone had asked me to post relevant sections of the ARC2 reports and other relevant reports- so, i would like to say that I tend to pick up stuff at random and am sorry I will not be able to fulfill this request. 

Baaki badhiya...prepare well and keep the spirits and confidence high.

Spurthi

No comments:

Post a Comment